If you’re thirsty – Choose Water!
Tap water is safe, free and has the added benefit of fluoride in most communities. Your body will thank you.
Why World Cavity-Free Future Day?
- Worldwide, 60-90% of school children and nearly 100% of adults are affected.
- Caries is the most common chronic disease which is preventable, and goes largely untreated.
- Social and economic determinants affect daily life for those suffering.
- There can be many impacts on quality of life, including pain and discomfort, low self esteem, mental health issues, time lost in school and at work, and poor nutrition habits.
- Treatment can be costly, and remains unaffordable to those who suffer the most.
How can I get involved in #WCFFDay?
#WCFFDay #DrinkWater #ChooseTap
- Take a selfie holding/drinking a glass of water
- Take a group shot, all holding your water
- Create a short 10 second video around the theme ‘Everybody Loves Water’
- Post your creation to the @acffanz Facebook page, using the WCFFDay hashtags
To find out more, visit the WCFFDay pages on the ACFF Global Website.
In 2018 for World Cavity Free Future Day ACFF ANZ Chapter once again invited you Choose Water for a day.