Created in March 1990, the AMPBD is a non-governmental and a non profit association working for the improvement of oral health in Morocco.
Referred to as the Moroccan Association for Oral Prevention (AMPBD).
The AMPBD organizes national campaigns for the prevention, detection of oral diseases and charitable care.
The AMPBD is made up of:
- A national office (in Casablanca)
- 6 commissions.
- 24 branch offices in the main moroccan cities.
- 10 covered regions.
- Improve oral health in Morocco.
- Promote good oral hygiene alongside a balanced food diet.
- Produce educational and teaching materials .
- Build trainings for stakeholders in oral health education: Teachers, health professionals and group facilitators.
- Detect oral diseases such as caries, periodontopathies, oral cancers with the aim of providing care to the poorest.
- Tour of Morocco to cover remote regions.
- First and second phase of the “Brush Day and Night” Project of the International Dental Federation (FDI) formerly Known as “3L” (Live, Learn, Laugh).
- Celebration of the World Oral Health Day.
- Organization of national and international congresses.
- Organization of awareness-raising activities and fairs in schools, sports clubs and camps.
Since its creation , the AMPBD has sensitized nearly 3.000.000 citizens of all ages and treated 58.000 Moroccan citizens.
National partners :
- World dental federation (the AMPBD is a member since 2007)
- French Union for Oral Dental Health
- African Regional Organization
- Grouping of Francophone Dental Associations
- Alliance for a Caries-Free Future
Pages: Page 1 Page 2