Welcome to our Chapter
We are the Thai Chapter of the Alliance for a Cavity-Free Future. We launched in 2015, are based in Bangkok and have members throughout the country.
We campaign for these things:
Encourage Oral health literacy for :
- Parental Care:
Oral hygiene habit for parents & caregivers by using Hands on technique in pre-school children
- Healthy diet
-Healthy Childcare/ school Policies
-Provide Nutritive school lunch for children with vegetables and fruits
-Ban of unhealthy foods; sugary drinks and snacks
-Provide drinking water
-Engagement of local products for school foods
- Integrated oral health knowledge in the curriculum:
In Kindergarten; integrated oral-health with child development via messages of; Diet Hugs Play Story-telling Sleep and Teeth:
In school; Integrated in curriculum such as Mathematics for calculate sugar content in drinks and snacks and categorized into red yellow and green
- Delivered messages– 2 2 2 (Brushing teeth with fluoride toothpaste twice a day for at least 2 minutes and avoid eat or drink after brush 2 hours)
- Create supportive environment for good oral health care
- Early detection
-Early detection, monitoring and surveillance by trained village health volunteers.
- Create supportive environment
-Working with the community to create a supportive environment for oral health.
- Promoting Oral health projects throughout the country.
To find out more about the ACFF, visit the ACFF Global Website.